Thursday 11 March 2010

Sunshine Awards

I have been really pleased to be given TWO of these awards.



The 'Sunshine Award' is to be awarded for inspiring positivity and creativity within the blogging world, and also to spread the love by having the nominee list their own choices for an award.

Sunshine Award Rules


To accept the award:

Place this award on your blog or in a post.

Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.

Link the nominees within the post.

Let the nominees know that they have received the award by commenting on their blog.

Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

Many thanks to Marice's World and Cakes Knits and Cosies for giving me the award.

It has taken me quite a while to get round to nominating people to whom I can pass the award on. My apologies - I've had a bit of a busy spell. I think I may have to do the 24 in 4 blocks. So the first five are:

Jude Alman - Potsandpaint

Granny Ruth's

Created and Felted

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics

Petal Textiles.

-------o0o-------

It has taken me quite a while to sort out the awards - crafting time seems to shrink daily! I've just had time to complete this notebook cover:


No comments:

Post a Comment