Friday 2 July 2010

Watermelons - Folksy Friday No 16

I came across a wonderful purse on Craft Juice. It was a segment of watermelon, beautifully stitched in recycled felt. The shape works well and the colours are great. Granny Ruth's shop has several other fruity purses to match - a great idea!

This was the beginning of my selection this week - I hope you like my choices. Just lick on any imagw to view the item in its Folksy shop.





SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4

Granny Ruth's
Melusine Soap
cut. paste. create.
Northfield Primitives


7 comments:

  1. YUM YUM! Watermelon in my fav, especially refridgerated on a hot day, nothing better.

    Stunning finds. Northfields is so cute!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this makes the mouth water lovely finds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of watermelon to eat but do love the colours. Love all your finds, esp that purse
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my purse, all your finds look great esp. the soap, it has that amazing translucent quality that watermelon has (you don't really get that with felt!) I love your flower brooches too, they are very beautiful and remind me of a Monet painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for featuring my watermelon brooch :D im loving the soaps too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my watermelon mouse - he told me he feels really proud...and can he eat the other watermelons when he's finished his one?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for featuring a soap of mine again! Lovely idea for a Folksy Friday too, mmm juicy watermelons, just what we need in this heat we're having at the moment!

    ReplyDelete