Wednesday 1 June 2011

Return to blogging

..... I have been away for ages! Mainly due to time pressures/problems with Blogger/frustration with up-loading photos from Picassa (very cumbersome in my opinion!)

Anyway its now or never. I have been storing up lots of photos to share with you - some may now seem a little un-seasonal but I'm going to show you anyway!

I'm going to begin with some inspirations from the garden (both in culinary and needlework directions):















Hopefully, with a bit of self-discipline and a trawl through a couple of hard drives' coupled with a look at the calendar and a little musing over what we have been up to in the last couple of months' I will get up to date quite quickly!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue. Nice to see you blogging again : ) Here's to lots of summer inspiration and good light for photography to keep us all up to date : )

    ReplyDelete