Wednesday 22 October 2014

One listed - three to go!

It has been a couple of weeks since my last post.

This blanket has been finished and listed.



We spent a lovely week end staying in Bridgenorth and visiting the beautiful Bewdley and Stourport.



The above is the riverside at Bewdley. We still have much of the River Severn to explore, so many more week ends to look forward to.

I have made some progress on three throws/blankets - two crocheted/knitted and one stitched. This pastel one is turning out to be very pretty - I particularly like the aqua edging:



These knitted squares with crocheted edging are working out very well - I have many more crocheted flowers to make though!


There has only been a little progress on this patchwork throw - I need to find time for more stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment