- school pantomime (taxi duty!)
- Opening an Etsy shop
- Re-structuring Lynwoodcrafts' website (twice)
- family Christmas
- researching and buying a piano accordion (for daughter not for me!!!)
- intensive revision sessions with son ( did I really learn all that organic chemistry once? Don't like to tell him that I've never needed it - until now. Thankfully my maths and physics can still just about cope)
- university hunting with aforementioned son.
- my Brownies
- Explorer Scouts for both kids - Young Leader stuff/cubs for daughter - adult leadership application/commitments for son.
-paperwork relating to my late mother's estate.
- CRAFTWORK- actually making stuff.
OK a lot of the above has not been me - in theory! Amazing how much of my time other people's scouting commitments and revision can take. Another round of university open days is looming too.
Having now settled down into regular listing in my Etsy and WowThankYou shops, whilst still listing, occasionally for the moment, in my Folksy shop, I hope to get back to regular maybe even 'frequent' blogging.
Just to prove that I have been busy here is a selection of my recently listed items: