Friday 15 October 2010

Red - Folksy Friday No 25

I have quite a few cheery red items at present




SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4

I thought that I would look for some others to show you. My choices have been taken from the shops of fellow craftspeople who have been kind enough to support Lynwoodcrafts on Facebook, Flickr and here on my blog.

Click on any item to see it on its Folksy shelf!






Court & Spark A Simple Melody
Glassprimitif buttercup boutique
Mildunkley Beads PatsParaphernalia

Court & Spark

A Simple Melody

Glassprimitif

buttercup boutique

Mildunkley Beads

PatsParaphernalia

---o0o---

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my headband :-)
    I love your new barrettes, and the matching set is fabulous!
    A lovely selection of reds - all very tempting!

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous selection esp love all your cherry red items!
    Thanks for including my festive hearts in such fabulous company!
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a fan of yor beautiful embroidery. Thank you for including my earrings in your selection,
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my strawberry earrings in your "red" selection Sue, although they are a bit summery for the season! I love all your rich red embroidered Christmas ornaments and cuff and fancy those beaded chandelier earrings of Millie's as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collection, I love the little heart brooches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely items! Red is such a lovely colour to go with the autumn colours!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for including my red glass pendant. Jo X

    ReplyDelete