Tuesday 9 October 2012

From My Kitchen Door.....

...... a beautiful view along the coast of the Gower. I have cheated a little. My 'kitchen door' tends to relocate from time to time and this was taken from a lovely campsite at Nicholaston. 


Th weather was pretty awful on Friday evening when we arrived. We had no idea whether any other pitches were occupied, whether there was any prospect of a sea view..... What a lovely surprise to wake up to.

We indulged in two short walks - one towards Three Cliffs and the other to the west of the campsite, before visiting my sister in Swansea. I had made the rare mistake of packing entirely the wrong clothes. I had been shivering up here in North Wales for a couple of weeks. For Saturday at least it was definitely T-shirt weather. All the views were spectacular!







More tomorrow!

1 comment: