Wednesday 1 October 2014

Tying up loose ends....

.... literally!

Having a schedule is all very well but keeping to it is rather a different matter. At least I have finished the loose ends on two items today.

Firstly this bowl from recycled T shirts. Posing first of all with a small crochet project - perfect for this - a work basket would be too large:


It is a generous size for trinkets or keys:


The base of the bowl is decorated, and neatened by a crocheted flower! The bowl will shortly be listed in my Folksy shop. 

I have made a little more progress with my latest crocheted blanket - although I've not made as many squares as my schedule requires. 

I  am supposed to be focusing on re-stocking my embroidered items - with just a little crochet in between. At least I've finished this meadow bookmark, which will shortly be listed in my Etsy shop:


I almost forgot to mention that this pincushion has now been sold and is being packaged for posting:


No comments:

Post a Comment