Friday 18 February 2011

The Beauty of Wood - Folksy Friday no 33

I have really enjoyed picking out these items for you today. There are so many items to choose from that I will definitely return to the same theme in the future. I hope you like my selection. Click on any item to view it on its Folksy shelf.



Dragon Wood Crafts Tree Gems
Spirit of the Woods Boxio - handcrafted woodwork
Julia's Driftwood Furniture sew Annie sew

Dragon Wood Crafts

Tree Gems

Spirit of the Woods

Boxio - hand crafted woodwork

Julia's Driftwood Furniture

sew Annie sew

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring our earrings in your lovely blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your selection captures the versatility and beauty of wood perfectly. What lovely things x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! Loving all the wood, adore anything organic and am a bit of a tree hugger! Susan's earrings are stunning, but they are all lovely!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wood too and have a gorgeous round deep wooden mirror in my dining room. Gorgeous items - I love those buttons xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great choices ... I love the trug :o)

    ReplyDelete